Summer Sandals! Get Easy Breezy Style! UP to 41% OFF!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Groundhog Day is February 2nd, 2013(Tomorrow!)



I am so done with Winter this year and hoping that the little critter peeks outside his borrow, does not see a single inch of that shadow of his and decides to come out and play.

Dont get me wrong. I love Winter and the whole sledding, ice-skating events that go along with it. Not to mention hot chocolate with my girlies after a day of building snowmen and snowball fights.

However, there comes a time when I want to rip out our Spring Clothing. Everything looks so pretty after a fresh rain. The muddy boots on my new mat I can live without.

Afterall, if we get an early Spring this year that makes up one step closer to Summer. My ultimate favourite time of the year. I always tell my husband that I would so fit in in a place like Florida. I adore the sun and those lazy hot days. That Vitamin D really does it for me.

Sooooooo, put in your votes people.

Should Wiarton Willie See His Shadow Or Not.

For those in Nova Scotia it would be Shubenacadie Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment